This blog is to publicise the work and aims of Dr Sam Heard, a GP in the Northern Territory of Australia.
- The Chair of NTGPE, the local training body for general practice
- a GP Supervisor at Palmerston Super Clinic near Darwin in the NT
- RACGP examiner, member of Rural and Aboriginal Health Faculties
- the Chair of and shareholder in Ocean Informatics, a company providing eHealth solutions based in Australia and the UK
- the Chair of the openEHR Foundation, a non-profit based in the UK to curate the openEHR specifications for sharing clinical health records
- Father of 4 children and (soon to be) 12 grandchildren
- A member of the Cheeky Docs (formerly the GeePettes) GP rock and roll band.