This blog is to publicise the work and aims of Dr Sam Heard, a GP in the Northern Territory (NT) of Australia.
- Medical Director of Central Australian Aboriginal Congress, Alice Springs , NT
- An Associate Professor at Flinders University, Centre for Remote Health, NT
- Medical Director of Flinder’s Central Australian Remote Training Hub
- a GP Supervisor in the NT
- RACGP examiner, member of Rural and Aboriginal Health Faculties
- A Director of and shareholder in Ocean Informatics, a company providing eHealth solutions based in Australia and the UK
- A Director of the openEHR Foundation, a non-profit based in the UK to curate the openEHR specifications for sharing clinical health records
- Father of 4 children and 12 grandchildren
- A member of the Cheeky Docs GP rock and roll band
One thought on “About”
Hi Dr Heard
I suddenly thought about you whilst watching an English G.P program.
Looked you up on Google and realised your still a G.P. I wanted to say you were a lovely Dr at the Lawson Practise and it’s good to hear you have many grandchildren. I’m still waiting for mine. Have a lovely life xx